This Lamb Kofte recipe from Babaji couldn't be easier. Just follow the four easy steps below and you'll be chowing down in no time.
- 3g minced lamb
40g chilli flakes
20g ‘yeni bahar’ or all spice mix
10g white peppers
1 teaspoon of sugar
Mix well all the ingredient with the minced lamb
300g red long capia pepper or red capsicum
300g white onion
- Chop all in to small dish and mix well in to the minced lamb.
- Make them in to the desired shape.
- Cook them in the grill or oven.
- Serve with pilav rice and pickled onion.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
Image Source: Babaji