No cooking involved! Just throw in the food processor, mix and spread before letting it set overnight. Voila! You'll have yourself a tasty Lotus Cheesecake with this recipe from UAE restaurant, Kris Kros.
- FOR BISCUIT BASE:
- 150g Digestives
- 150g Lotus/Biscoff Biscuits
- 150g Butter, Melted
- FOR CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 2 tubs of 280g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla bean extract
- 100g Icing sugar
- 300ml Double cream
- 250g Biscoff cookie butter
- For DECORATIONS:
- Whipped cream
- Lotus biscuits
- Blitz both of the biscuits for the base in a a food processor until they’re crumbs.
- Mix the melted butter and press down firmly.
- With an electric mixer, slowly mix the cream cheese, vanilla icing sugar and cookie butter until smooth.
- Mix the double cream and whisk until it’s thick and holds itself completely.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- The next day decorate the way you want.