Executive Chef Rajesh Devadas from Kareem restaurant in Abu Dhabi shares his recipe for tasty Malai Tikka, a classic dish in Indian cuisine.
- Chicken Thighs 1kg
Mustard oil(Dark) 60ml
Grated cheddar cheese 250g
Garam masala powder 20g
Chaat Masala 15g
Crushed pepper 25g
Lemon juice 10ml
- Mix the ginger and garlic with the labneh.
- Cream the cheese until there are no lumps and add to the labneh.
- Add in the garam masala powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt and mustard oil, and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken in this mix by leaving it in the fridge overnight.
- Cook the chicken in a charcoal grill or tandoor oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Total Time
- 10 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Kareem