- Baby chicken - 1 whole
- Cauliflower - 1/2 cup
- Eggplant - 1/2 cup
- Potato - 5-6 medium each
- Labneh - 1/2 cup
- Sumac - 1 Pinch
- Orange Glaze - 3 Tbsp
- Mix sakura - 1 tbsp
- Pita bread - 1 pc
- Lamb Mince - 100gm
- Pine nuts - 1 Tbsp
- Mint Leaf - 1 tbsp
- Arabic Spice - 1 tsp
- Heat 1tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, add onion, garlic, cover and cooked gently for 10 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- Add cinnamon powder along with Arabic spice and fry for 1 minute.
- Add Lamb Mince and cooked together, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until it’s all changed color.
- Add the stock and simmer for another 5 minutes until it has all evaporated.
- Stir in Pine nuts and some seasoning to taste.
- Heat the oven to 200*c. Season chicken with sumac powder, spoon in as much of lamb stuffing as you can.
- Tie the legs together with string to help stop the stuffing escaping.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put in a lightly oiled roasting tray, cover with foil and roast for 35 minutes.
- Place the sumac labneh into the tray, place the roasted baby chicken in with honey glazed grilled vegetable and halloumi pita bread.
- Garnish with sumac powder, almond flakes, pine nuts and sakura herb mix.
- Main Dishes
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 50 minutes
Image Source: Markette