Celebrate Milano's new Toasted Marshmallow cookie with this fluffy marshmallow dip! This recipe has it all; it's warm and gooey and adds that marshmallow flavor that you crave from the campfire. Serve this at your next party with Milano cookies and it's sure to be a hit!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme fluff
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Milano cookies
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray an oven-safe glass dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour marshmallow creme fluff into the dish and then bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the top is toasted and lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and carefully scoop the marshmallow creme into a blender. Add corn syrup and heavy cream and blend until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow dip into serving bowl and top with mini marshmallows. Turn the oven up to broil and bake the dip for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the tops of the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve with Milano cookies and enjoy!
- Appetizers, Dips
- 8 to 10 people
- Cook Time
- 35 minutes