- 1 17.5-ounce can Pillsbury Grands! cinnamon rolls
2 tablespoons yellow sanding sugar
2 tablespoons purple sanding sugar
2 tablespoons green sanding sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll one roll and fold in half lengthwise. Twist dough into a spiral, and then shape into a circle. Place on the cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining rolls, placing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still warm, spread icing on top and sprinkle with colored sugars.
- 5 mini king cakes
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds