Miyabi Sushi & Bento gave us the lowdown on how to replicate their famous Seafood Yaki Udon dish. You're welcome!
- 160g udon noodles
10g Carrot strips
10g Spring onion strips
10g Capsicum green
100g White Cabbage
20ml Tonkatsu sauce(Bulldog )
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Pepper
5g Bonito Dried (fish flakes)
20ml less sodium Soy sauce
3g unsalted Butter
3g Oil fry clear zero
3 pc Shrimp 41/50
40g Mussel ½ shell
- Blanch udon noodles with hot water.
- Prepare seafood and mix vegetables.
- Sautee cuttlefish, mussel and shrimp in Tepan with butter and oil.
- Place the mix vegetables in Tepan.
- Put the udon noodles then season with tonkatsu sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything thoroughly until cook.
- Put in plate then top fish flakes on it.
- Serve hot.
- Main Dishes, Shellfish
- Total Time
- 11 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Miyabi Sushi & Bento