Your favorite sushi place shares their secret for how to making a banging grilled seabass – so you can get that Miyabi Sushi & Bento taste without having to call in for help.
- 140g Seabass fish
1g green jalapeno
1g red jalapeno
5g Black Sesame seed
5g White Sesame seed
20ml Miso glazed
- FOR THE MISO GLAZE (marinate for 10 minutes)
20g White Sugar
40g Miso paste
1ml soy sauce
1g Ginger extract
- Wrap the marinated seabass on a foil.
- Place it in tepan grill for 8 mins side by side.
- Remove the seabass in the foil then brush it with miso glaze side by side.
- Put it in salamander for 2 mins.
- While cooking, the seabass steam the edamame and spinach for 5 mins.
- Put the spinach and peeled edamame in the plate then topped it with the grilled seabass, put miso glaze.
- Garnish with red & green jalapeno and sesame seeds.
- Serve with steamed rice.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 12 minutes, 59 seconds