When it comes to anything fried and accompanied by ice cream, we're sold!
- 90g Ice cream (vanilla, chocolate or green tea)
- 20g Tea cake
- 10g Batter mix
- 10g Bread crumbs
- Cut 2 slices of tea cake both rectangular.
- Scoop the ice cream then put in the middle of the first teacake. Hold the ice cream and gently wrap it side by side, do it the same with the other tea cake until the ice cream is fully covered.
- Put it in the freezer 1 to 2 hours until it's frozen.
- Take it from the freezer and dip it in the batter mix.
- Dust it with breadcrumbs then fry it (make sure the fryer is hot before dropping it or else the ice cream will melt).
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes until it's golden brown.
- Cut it into two then put it in the plate put the garnish then serve.
- Must serve immediately so the ice cream will not melt.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
Image Source: Miyabi Sushi & Bento