Sometimes a hearty meat and rice dish is what you crave and this Mutton Chelo Kebab may be simple to make but it's big on flavor. Enjoy!
- 1kg Boneless Mutton
- 250g Onion
- 1tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1tbsp Black pepper
- 1g Saffron
- Salt (to taste)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Combine well using wooden
spoon, or with your hands.
- Mix all ingredients together and Take about 1/4 meat mixture and make into
- Place ball through flat skewers, and shape into flat cigar-like shapes.
- Repeat with remaining meat.
- Place on grill and cook about 4-6 minutes each side, until meat is no longer
- Serve the chelo kabab with rice. On top of the rice add the saffron, zirishk,
butter and whole grill tomato.
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
Image Source: Barbecue Delights