Sometimes a hearty meat and rice dish is what you crave and this Mutton Chelo Kebab may be simple to make but it's big on flavor. Enjoy!
- 1kg Boneless Mutton
1tbsp Turmeric powder
1tbsp Black pepper
Salt (to taste)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Combine well using wooden
spoon, or with your hands.
- Mix all ingredients together and Take about 1/4 meat mixture and make into
- Place ball through flat skewers, and shape into flat cigar-like shapes.
- Repeat with remaining meat.
- Place on grill and cook about 4-6 minutes each side, until meat is no longer
- Serve the chelo kabab with rice. On top of the rice add the saffron, zirishk,
butter and whole grill tomato.
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Barbecue Delights