If you're not familiar with many Pakistani dishes, this recipe from Barbecue Delights will make you explore much more food from the country. Try this Mutton Karahi and take your tastebuds on a totally new journey.
- 1kg Mutton Cut into pieces
100ml Cooking Oil
500g Chopped Tomatoes
10g Garlic Paste
15g Ginger Paste
25g Green Chili
10g Red Chili Powder
10g Black Pepper
Salt (to taste)
- Wash, dry and cut meat into small cubes.
- Heat some oil and fry Ginger and Garlic paste till brown.
- Then add mutton and fry until the color changes to light brown and keep on low
flame for 10 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked add Tomatoes, Green chilies, Red Chili Powder and
- Let it cook until the tomato softens and the meat becomes tender.
- Once the oil separate’s from the mix, sprinkle black pepper and let it simmer for
- Serve hot with tandoori roti and salad.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 59 minutes, 59 seconds