Mutton Karahi Will Make You Fall in Love With Traditional Pakistani Food
If you're not familiar with many Pakistani dishes, this recipe from Barbecue Delights will make you explore much more food from the country. Try this Mutton Karahi and take your tastebuds on a totally new journey.
- 1kg Mutton Cut into pieces
100ml Cooking Oil
500g Chopped Tomatoes
10g Garlic Paste
15g Ginger Paste
25g Green Chili
10g Red Chili Powder
10g Black Pepper
Salt (to taste)
- Wash, dry and cut meat into small cubes.
- Heat some oil and fry Ginger and Garlic paste till brown.
- Then add mutton and fry until the color changes to light brown and keep on low
flame for 10 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked add Tomatoes, Green chilies, Red Chili Powder and
- Let it cook until the tomato softens and the meat becomes tender.
- Once the oil separate’s from the mix, sprinkle black pepper and let it simmer for
- Serve hot with tandoori roti and salad.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Barbecue Delights