21 Grams shares their recipe for Orange and Balsamic Vinegar Marinated Octopus.
- 250g Octopus tentacles
100g baby potato
20g red onion
- FOR CARROT PUREE:
15g acacia honey
Pinch of salt
- FOR MARINADE:
15ml olive oil
15ml balsamic vinegar
15ml orange juice
Pinch of dry oregano
- Wash the octopus and remove head and teeth from the middle.
- Follow the line of each tentacle and cut it throw the middle leaving every tentacle on its own.
- Bake the tentacles in sealed container with vegetables for at least 2-3 hours on 170 degrees C.
- For marinade, mix in all the ingredients and pour it over every tentacle when it is done.
- Take the carrots which have been baked with tentacles, put them in a blender, add in honey and butter and mix them all up until you get a smooth puree.
- Serve with carrot puree, baked baby potato and few slices of red onion.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 2 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: 21 Grams