These bite-sized Oreo cheesecake cups are a game-changing dessert. Once you try them, you'll never look at cheesecake the same way again – we promise!
On Brandi: Finders Keepers Top
- 21 Oreo cookies
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF. Line muffin tins with 15 paper liners. Place an Oreo cookie at the bottom of each cup. Reserve the remaining Oreos. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and continue mixing until combined. Add in vanilla extract and one egg at a time until combined. Add sour cream and salt and continue mixing. Do not overmix.
- Chop remaining 6 Oreos into coarse chunks and fold into cheesecake mixture. Divide the batter among the cookie-lined cups and fill almost until the top.
- Bake for approximately 22 minutes or until the filling is set but not firm. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake cups for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Desserts, Cheesecake
- 15 Servings
- Total Time
- 5 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds