- 4 1/2 cups milk chocolate, melted, divided
1 cup white chocolate, melted, divided
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Prep loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour 1 cup milk chocolate evenly into the pan. Place in freezer to set for 10 minutes. Once set, pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate over milk chocolate layer and place in freezer for 10 minutes to set. Meanwhile, make cookie filling by processing Oreos in a food processor until a fine crumb. Add crumbs to a bowl and mix with cream cheese. Once the white chocolate layer is set, press cookie filling on top of the white chocolate layer. Pour remaining white chocolate over the cookie layer and place in freezer for 10 minutes to set. Once set, pour 1 cup of milk chocolate over the white chocolate layer and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Finally, remove the chocolate cookie log from freezer and place on wire rack. Pour remaining chocolate over the log to cover. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to set. Cut into squares or slices and serve. Or, you know, just eat it whole!
- Desserts, Candy
- 8-12 servings
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 59 minutes, 59 seconds