- For the homemade Oreo cookie butter:
30 Double Stuf Oreos
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- For the sandwich:
2 slices white bread
1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
4 tablespoons Oreo cookie butter
2 Oreo cookies, crushed
4 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- To make the homemade cookie butter: Add cookies into a food processor and pulse until combined. Add cream and process for about 3 minutes until nice and smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- Heat up a skillet or griddle to medium heat. Butter one side of both slices of bread. On the other side of one slice of bread, spread a layer of mascarpone cheese followed by a layer of Oreo Cookie Butter. Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top. On the other slice of bread, spread a layer of marshmallow fluff. Carefully sandwich the two slices together so the chocolate and marshmallow fluff meet in the middle.
- Place the sandwich on the heated skillet and cook until the bread is toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip the sandwich and grill for an additional 2 minutes. Remove, cut and enjoy!
- 1 sandwich + extra cookie butter
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds