Just when you thought Oreos couldn't get any more magical, we decided to turn them into our favorite obsession — unicorns! This adorable new dessert is sure to win you over with its chocolaty taste and delicate fondant horns and ears. These make perfect edible gifts or dessert favors for your next get-together! And if you're craving more Oreo recipes, we've got you covered.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until smooth. Separate Oreos in half and dip just the tip of the cake pop stick in white chocolate and press it into the filling on half the Oreo. Sandwich with the other half of the Oreo, and stand up in mason jars to dry.
- Dip Oreo into white chocolate until coated completely. Let any excess drip off, and then stand back up in the mason jar to dry completely. Repeat with remaining pops.
- While the chocolate-dipped Oreos are drying, roll out the white fondant, and using a sharp knife, cut out 12 tiny triangles for ears. Dust the surface and your hands with cornstarch if the fondant is getting sticky. Do the same with the pink fondant, only make the triangles smaller than the white ones. Use a dab of water to seal the pink triangles onto the white triangles, and set aside.
- Roll the blue fondant into tiny horns, and cut off any excess. Brush them with water and then sprinkle with disco dust to make them sparkle. Let harden.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, you can dip them a second time, making sure to get an even coating. Sprinkle the edge with confetti sprinkles, and then add the horn and ears on top. Stand them back up, and let them dry completely.
- Using the edible marker, draw on eyes, and then add a swoop of melted chocolate for the hair. Sprinkle with sanding sugar, and let set one last time.
- Individually wrap for edible gifts, or stand them in colorful sugar for a pretty display!
- 6 pops
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 59 minutes, 59 seconds