If you are more of a visual person, watch the video on how to make chicks in a blanket.
- 1 package crescent roll dough
4 chicken apple sausages, or another flavor of your choice
Yellow mustard, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully unravel crescent dough and divide it into four rectangular pieces. Wrap each sausage around one piece of dough, pinching edges of dough to seal it tightly around sausage.
- Use a serrated knife to cut dough-wrapped sausages into 6 equal pieces. There should be 24 pieces altogether.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until dough is golden brown and sausage is heated through. Serve hot with mustard for dipping.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- Serves 4-6