Made using the De'Longhi Multifry Multicooker Extra Chef Plus (AED1,299), a 4-in-1 machine that cooks, fries, grills and bakes, this might be the easiest Potato Tortilla recipe ever.
- 600g Potatoes
Salt, pepper (to taste)
Peanut oil (lev. 2)
- Peel the potatoes and cut in 1cm cubes. Peel the onion and cut into slices (not overly small).
- Insert the paddle in the bowl.
- Put the onion, oil and potatoes in the bowl, close the lid, set the thermostat dial to position 4, press the bottom heating element button and press the on/off button. Cook for 25 min.
- Remove the paddle (be careful, it is very hot).
- Spread the potatoes and onions evenly on the bottom. Pour the previously prepared mixture of eggs, salt and pepper evenly over the top and continue cooking for another 5 min or until the egg is firm.
- Calories per serving