Also known as Chu Chee Goong, Pai Thai, one of the best South East Asian restaurants in Dubai, shares their recipe for crispy prawns in a creamy red curry, with mango, Kaffir lime leaves, coriander and red chili.
- 250g Prawns
- 3g Sweet basil
- 5g Red chili
- 2 pcs Kaffir lime leaves
- 40g Thai mango rips
- Stir-fry the red curry paste with vegetable oil until cooked well.
- Add Kefir lime leaf, coconut milk, fish sauce, white sugar and palm sugar before boiling for 5 minutes. Add the sweet mango and sweet basil.
- Deep-fry the prawns until they are cooked well and turn golden brown.
- Place the prawns on the plate and top with the curry sauce.
- Add a slice of Kefir lime leaf on top and serve.
- Main Dishes, Curries
- Other Asian