Qamardeen is traditionally prepared with apricot fruit leathers, but apricot puree and juice work just as well. See Spinneys' recipe below for this floral and fragrant beverage.
- 70ml apricot juice
- 30ml apricot purée
- 20ml green apple juice
- 20ml sugar syrup
- 10ml lemon juice
- 3 dashes orange blossom water 4-5 ice cubes
- Crushed ice, dried apricots, dried orange, brown sugar and pine nuts to serve
- In a shaker add the apricot juice, apricot purée, green apple juice, sugar syrup, lemon juice and 3 dashes of orange blossom water.
- Shake together with ice cubes.
- Serve in a Turkish kiraz katir pot or copper cup of your choice.
- Top with crushed ice and garnish as you wish.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 5 minutes