Qamardeen is traditionally prepared with apricot fruit leathers, but apricot puree and juice work just as well. See Spinneys' recipe below for this floral and fragrant beverage.
- 70ml apricot juice
30ml apricot purée
20ml green apple juice
20ml sugar syrup
10ml lemon juice
3 dashes orange blossom water 4-5 ice cubes
Crushed ice, dried apricots, dried orange, brown sugar and pine nuts to serve
- In a shaker add the apricot juice, apricot purée, green apple juice, sugar syrup, lemon juice and 3 dashes of orange blossom water.
- Shake together with ice cubes.
- Serve in a Turkish kiraz katir pot or copper cup of your choice.
- Top with crushed ice and garnish as you wish.
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds