Can't get enough pancakes in the morning? This recipe will fix that! We supersized your favorite weekend breakfast with these gigantic pancakes. They're fluffy, sweet, and as big as a pizza. What more could you want from your breakfast? For more giant treats, check out our doughnut the size of your head and this gigantic Oreo.
- Rotate paella pan if batter looks like it's cooking unevenly during step 5.
- Very slowly slide pancake onto pizza pan; a pancake this large cracks ridiculously easily.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 oversize pats of butter for topping
- 1 pitcher of syrup
- Special equipment: 15-inch paella pan
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Whisk in sugar, salt, butter, and milk until well-combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder until well-combined; batter will be medium thickness and creamy in consistency.
- Heat a 15" nonstick paella pan to low heat across two burners, spray pan with cooking spray, pour 2 cups of batter into the pan, and distribute evenly over the pan with a spatula. Cook pancake for 7 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown.
- Loosen all sides of the pancake with spatula, and slide into a 15" or larger pizza pan. Flip pancake back onto the pan on low, and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- Transfer pancake to a plate and repeat for one more pancake. Stack pancakes, and top with butter and syrup.
- 2 giant pancakes
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes