Believe it or not, some chicken caesar salads can contain over 1,000 calories per serving. Luckily, the Right Bite Nutrition Center – located in the middle of Dubai – has shared their recipe which has only 319 calories, 16g of fat, 11g of carbs and 28g of protein. Their low-calorie meals are designed by dietitians with ideal portion sizes in mind so you don't need to feel guilty tucking in.
- 1 Whole Iceberg Lettuce
2pcs Chicken breast
2tbsp Lemon juice
1tsp Crushed pepper
30g Parmesan Cheese
1 slice Whole wheat bread
- For the dressing:
5tbsp Mayonnaise (Low Fat)
1tsp Red vinegar
1tsp Dijon mustard
1tsp Parmesan Cheese
2tsp Lemon Juice
1tsp Worchestershire sauce
1tsp Anchovies (canned)
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, oregano and lime juice.
- Grill the chicken for 6 minutes on each side. Once done, keep aside to cool.
- Chop the lettuce in cubes and thoroughly wash and rinse, then set aside in a
- Slice the bread in small cubes and toast in the oven.
For the Dressing
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Place the lettuce, parmesan, grilled chicken and bread croutons in a salad
- Pour the dressing over and mix.
- Garnish with a little parmesan flakes.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds