The Right Bite Nutrition Center located in the middle of Dubai shares their recipe grilled salmon with vegetables that has only 455 calories, 19g of fat, 25g of carbs and 30g of protein. Their low-calorie meals are designed by dietitians and a culinary chef with ideal portion sizes in mind, so you don't need to feel guilty tucking into something that looks so good!
- 250g (Cut in half) Salmon fillet
1tbsp Lemon juice
1tsp Olive oil
1tsp Crushed pepper
1tsp Garlic Paste
1 cup Baby carrots
1tsp Fresh thyme
1tsp Chopped parsley
1 cup Snowpeas
2 cups chopped Pumpkin
2tsp Low-fat Cooking cream
- Marinate the salmon fillets with salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic paste.
- Grill the salmon for 3 minutes on each side. Once done, keep aside.
- Cut the zucchini and baby carrots and blanch; then saute them in a pan and add
the snowpeas, add fresh thyme and seasoning.
- Boil the pumpkin cubes for 15 minutes and pass it through a masher and add
cream and seasoning.
- Serve the Salmon fillet with the sauteed vegetable and pumpkin puree, garnished
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 17 minutes, 59 seconds