Flooka Abu Dhabi shares their recipe for making Lebanese fish dish, Risotto Sayadiyeh. The steps are super easy and you won't have to wait long for a steaming hot portion but is so full of flavor.
- 1kg risotto rice
1/2 tbsp cumin
2.5l fish stock
1 tbsp sweet pepper
1 tbsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp salt
20ml olive oil
30g chopped onion
- In a big pan, heat olive oil, butter and sautéed the chopped onion and fried until brown.
- Then, add the rice and all the spices with the fish stock and bring to boil.
- Lastly, add in the mussels, shrimp, calamari and let it simmer.
- After boiling it for 15 mins, the risotto is ready to be served!
- Main Dishes
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern