The Right Bite Nutrition Center located in the middle of Dubai shares their recipe for a healthy twist on spaghetti bolognese that has only 304 calories, 11g of fat, 19g of carbs and 32g of protein. So you don't need to feel guilty the next time you give into your craving for Italian food.
- 250g Minced beef
3 cloves Garlic
1/2 Stick Celery
5 Basil leaves
1tbsp Olive oil
3tbsp Tomato paste
1tsp Crushed pepper
For Bolognese Sauce:
- Finely chop the tomato, and grate the carrot.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and add chopped garlic, onion, celery, carrots and saute until light brown.
- Add beef and saute for a few minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes and cook them together for 10 minutes.
- Once the beef is cooked, add the tomato paste, seasoning and herbs and then cook for a few more minutes.
- Pass the Zucchini through the zoodle machine.
- Heat oil in a pan and lightly saute the zoodles, season and arrange on a plate.
- Top it with bolognese sauce and garnish with grated parmesan.
- Main Dishes
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds