Comptoir 102, one of the healthiest cafes in Dubai, shares their recipe for Roasted Cauliflower With Quinoa. It's a low carb meal that's a great choice for vegetarians.
- 15g Garlic
60ml Olive oil
1 pc Lemon zest (medium size)
30ml Lemon Juice
30g Almond skinless
- 140g (cooked 250g) White quinoa uncooked
50ml Tahini Dressing
- Place the quinoa and water in a medium saucepan and bring to boil. Cover and decrease the heat to low and gently simmer for 15 minutes, or until almost all of the water has been absorbed and holes appear on the surface.
- Keep covered and removed from the heat to finish cooking for a further 5 minutes, or until tails have sprouted and all of the water has been absorbed. Keep warm.
- Blend garlic, olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, zest of lemon, thyme, parsley, almond, salt and pepper until become like paste.
- Marinate the cauliflower with paste for 1-2 hours.
- Then roast the quinoa (normal roasting of vegetables).
- For serving place quinoa at the centre of the plate using ring top 3pcs roasted cauliflower at middle of it squeeze some tahini sauce garnish with parsley, pepper and sakura mix.
- Drizzle some olive oil so it will not look dry.
- Main Dishes
- South American