How to Make Restaurant-Quality Salmon Tataki at Home
Sho Cho, Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa shares how to make their Salmon Tataki in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- 160g Salmon
2g Purple shiso
2g Ginger puree
20ml Tataki sauce
- Cut the salmon into thin slices.
- Sear all sides of salmon on the grill.
- Prepare the tataki bowl and properly arrange each salmon slice.
- Serve with tataki sauce which is mix of ponzu sauce and yuzu.
- Garnish with ginger and purple shiso cress on top.
Image Source: Sho Cho