Get the party started with this Sausage en Route recipe, made using the De'Longhi Multifry Multicooker Extra Chef Plus (AED1,299), a 4-in-1 machine that cooks, fries, grills and bakes.
- 3 Sausages
2 Bread loaves
- Remove the soft part of the bread to make an empty cylinder (make pieces of about 10 cm, otherwise it is difficult to do).
- Remove the skin from the sausage and put inside the cavity in the bread so that it is completely filled. Cut the bread in rounds about 2cm wide.
- Remove the paddle from the bowl.
- Put the bread pieces inside the bowl (6 at a time), close the lid, set the thermostat dial to position 4, press the bottom heating element button and press the on/off button.
- Cook for about 10 min, turning the pieces over after about 5/6 min.
- Serve hot.
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving