Thanani restaurant opens its doors this week, serving up Modern European cuisine with a view over Ajman. Head there to take in views of the mangrove forest and creek at Al Zorah or try making their delicious sea bass at home.
- 40g Parsley
- 10g Garlic
- 1g Smoked paprika
- 2g Salt
- 7g Fresh ginger
- 40g Sunflower oil
- 1 Lemon for zest
- Peel the garlic and ginger and cut in medium size pieces.
- Remove the stalks of the parsley and zest the lemon.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Recipe is enough to marinade 4 whole sea bass around 500g.
For the sea bass (Ask for a fresh sea bass at your local fish monger or supermarket. Fish should be scaled and gutted)
- Rinse the fish in cold fresh water to remove any blood left.
- Dry the fish with a clean towel.
- Open the sea bass and add the marinade all along the inner body. Preferably marinade over night.
- Add a cast iron grill over the stove flame and let it heat up for around 5 minutes.
- Using a medium heat cook the sea bass for 7-8 minutes on each side or until cooked to your preference.
- Main Dishes
- Cook Time
- 15 minutes