Summer treats just got a whole lot better with New Shanghai's Strawberry Shaved Ice Cream. Keep reading to see how you can make it yourself. Also available at The Dubai Mall.
- 200g Ice Cubes
300g Home-made strawberry sauce
300g Vanilla ice-cream
100ml Condensed milk
50ml Sugar syrup
- Place ice cubes in a blender and pulse until coarse without any large pieces.
- Cover the ice shavings with sugar syrup.
- Add the home-made strawberry topping and fresh strawberries on top.
- Add a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the strawberries.
- Finish with a generous drizzle of condensed milk on the ice cream.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaf and serve immediately.
- Other Asian
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds