Need a quick snack to feed the kids? Try these Speck and Cheese Swirls, made with the De'Longhi Multifry Multicooker Extra Chef Plus (AED1,299), a 4-in-1 machine that cooks, fries, grills and bakes.
- 1 Sheet of puff pastry
6 Slices of speck
4 slices of Provola
- Roll out the puff pastry and lay the slices of speck on top.
- Put the slices of cheese on top of the speck, roll up the puff pastry and seal well.
- Remove the paddle from the bowl.
- Cut the roll in slices and position them inside the bowl that has been lined with greaseproof paper.
- Close the lid, set the thermostat dial to position 3, press the bottom heating element button and press the on/off button.
- Cook the swirls for 13 minutes depending on the desired degree of cooking.