Middle Eastern supermarket chain, Spinneys, is renowned for its Grass-Fed Beef, carefully selected from farms in Argentina and Australia. Here's how to make a delicious three-mustard tenderloin with baked baby potatoes using their hero product for this month.
- 45g natural yogurt
2 tbsp Dijon mustard, plus extra to serve (optional)
2 tbsp grainy mustard, plus extra to serve (optional)
1 tsp English mustard, plus extra to serve (optional)
1.2kg joint SpinneyFood Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin
3 tbsp olive oil
1kg SpinneysFood Baby Potatoes
6 rosemary sprigs, leaves picked
- Combine the yogurt and mustards in bowl, then use to coat the beef all over. Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Thirty minutes before you’re ready to cook the beef, remove it from the fridge to reach room temperature. Season generously.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7. Set a large frying pan with 1 tbsp oil over a high heat. Once hot, add the beef and cook for 4-6 minutes, turning and basting, until seared all over.
- Transfer to a large ovenproof dish. Roast for 20-25 minutes for rare, 30-35 minutes for medium and 50 minutes for well done. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- While the beef is roasting, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 6-8 minutes or until just tender. Drain, pat dry then cut in half.
- Put the remaining oil in a large baking dish and transfer to the oven to heat up. Once hot, add the potatoes and rosemary, season and turn to coat in the oil. Bake for 25 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Slice the beef and serve with the baked potatoes and extra mustard, if you like.
- Total Time
- 49 minutes, 59 seconds