With Jumeirah Restaurant Week around the corner (October 5 to 13) The Hide has shared their recipe for Steak Tartare. if you don't make the dish yourself at home, you can get it at the restaurant as part of eight days of feasting from affordable set menus from 40 of Jumeirah's most loved restaurants. Menus range from AED95, AED150, AED200 and AED350. Happy eating!
- FOR THE BEEF TARTARE:
- FOR THE BLOODY MARY'S TONIC:
90g Clamato juice
1g Celery salt
1ml Tabasco sauce
5ml Worcestershire sauce
- FOR THE EGGS:
6 Egg yolk
5ml Tarragon vinegar
FOR THE BEEF TARTARE:
- Clean and fine chopped the veal tenderloin.
- Wash fine chopped parsley.
- Fine chopped gherkin, caper and banana shallot.
FOR THE BLOODY MARY'S TONIC:
- Add all ingredients and mix thoroughly and reduced.
FOR THE EGGS:
- Season the egg yolk with vinegar and salt and place in sous vide bag.
- Sous vide the egg yolk for 1 an half at 65c.
- When done cool down in ice water.