Now this is a tender water spinach (Morning Glory) recipe that will make you eat your greens every time!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound morning glory (Water Spinach) washed and trimmed
2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
3 long red Thai chilies, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons yellow bean paste
2 teaspoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
60ml chicken stock
- In a large wok or sauté pan, heat the oil over very high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the morning glory, garlic, red chili, yellow bean paste, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chicken stock.
- Once the oil hits the smoking point, throw everything into the pan and sauté, stirring continuously for about 1 minute until the morning glory is just softened.
- Transfer to plates and serve immediately.
- Side Dishes
- Other Asian
Image Source: Fuchsia