As far as unicorn foods go, this pizza has it all: bright colors, fresh fruit, fluffy cotton candy, tangy Pop Rocks, and crunchy sprinkles. This treat is sure to dazzle both your eyes and your taste buds. Who needs pepperoni when you have a rainbow unicorn dessert pizza?
- 1 container store-bought pizza dough
- Pink, yellow, green, blue, and purple food coloring
- 6 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries, chopped
- Pink cotton candy
- Blue cotton candy
- Pop Rocks
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Let pizza dough sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Divide into 5 pieces and add food coloring to each one. Roll out each ball into thin logs, twist together, and form into a ball. Let rest for 30 minutes. Roll it out into a 10-inch disc and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
- Spread cheese in the center of the dough, leaving about 1 inch free on all sides. Sprinkle with blueberries and sliced strawberries, cotton candy, Pop Rocks, and sprinkles. Enjoy!
- 1 pizza
- Cook Time
- 1 hour