- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
1 1/2 avocados
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- Place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits, and spoon out the avocado flesh. Place the avocado flesh and lemon juice in a food processor and process until it's a smooth avocado cream. Set aside.
- Open the coconut milk can upside down, and drain excess coconut water. Spoon coconut cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until its consistency resembles soft whipped cream. Gently fold in avocado cream and rice syrup until incorporated.
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe dish and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- If it's too hard to scoop, let sit at room temperature for a minute or two.
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 4 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds