Wagamama's dishes always taste so good that you don't want them to end but replicating the steaming hot bowls of goodness really isn't that hard. Find out how to marinade and cook their popular Chicken Teriyaki Donburi, below.
- 2 Chicken thighs
300g Short grain rice
Handful of pea shoots
½ Carrot, grated or julienne
1 Spring onion, chopped
2tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- TO MARINADE CHICKEN:
Splash of vegetable oil
Squeeze of lime juice
½ Garlic clove
- TO GARNISH:
Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- Marinade chicken thighs for 1 hour before placing in a hot oven until cooked through.
- Cook rice whilst chicken is cooking.
- Add rice to bowl, and place sliced chicken gently on top.
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the chicken.
- Add fresh pea shoots, carrot, spring onion to dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
- Main Dishes