Hands up if you literally can't get enough of all the dishes on Wagamama's menu...*Raises hand.* We're sure we're not the only ones, which is why we're sharing this recipe for their delicious Chili Chicken Ramen. You can thank us by sending a homemade batch to the POPSUGAR Middle East offices!
- 500ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce
- 150g of good egg noodles
- 1 chicken breast, marinated
- Handful of bean sprouts
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, sliced
- TO MARINADE CHICKEN:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp of freshly grated ginger
- TO GARNISH:
- Few sprigs of coriander
- ¼ lime
- Marinade chicken breast for 1 hour before placing in a hot oven until cooked through.
- Cook egg noodles in pan of boiling water (follow packet instructions).
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and place into ramen bowl.
- Add sriracha sauce and chicken stock, then stir to separate noodles.
- Slice cooked chicken at 45°, placing gently on top of the noodles.
- Add freshly chopped ingredients to the dish, finally garnishing with lime and sprigs of coriander.