Hands up if you literally can't get enough of all the dishes on Wagamama's menu...*Raises hand.* We're sure we're not the only ones, which is why we're sharing this recipe for their delicious Chili Chicken Ramen. You can thank us by sending a homemade batch to the POPSUGAR Middle East offices!
- 500ml chicken stock
2 tbsp of sriracha sauce
150g of good egg noodles
1 chicken breast, marinated
Handful of bean sprouts
¼ red onion, finely sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
1 fresh red chili, sliced
- TO MARINADE CHICKEN:
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp of freshly grated ginger
- TO GARNISH:
Few sprigs of coriander
- Marinade chicken breast for 1 hour before placing in a hot oven until cooked through.
- Cook egg noodles in pan of boiling water (follow packet instructions).
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and place into ramen bowl.
- Add sriracha sauce and chicken stock, then stir to separate noodles.
- Slice cooked chicken at 45°, placing gently on top of the noodles.
- Add freshly chopped ingredients to the dish, finally garnishing with lime and sprigs of coriander.