With the meaty texture of mushrooms plus the the light addition of feta cheese mousse, this Wild Mushroom Omelet from 21 Grams with satisfy your vegetarian cravings.
- FOR OMELET:
3pcs free range eggs
15g oyster mushroom
15g brown mushroom
5g dried wild mushrooms
Pinch of salt
- FOR MOUSSE:
50g Feta cheese
- FOR GARNISH:
- For feta mousse, whip in the whipping cream in mixer until smooth and add in feta cheese to finish the mixture.
- Gently mix with spatula adding more air to it.
- For the omelet, whisk in the eggs.
- Saute all of the mushrooms until they are golden brown.
- Add in whisked eggs and start mixing the center of the pan with spatula until you get a desired temperature for your omelet.
- Place it on a plate, add drops of feta mousse around the omelet and garnish with a pinch of pink peppercorn and chives.
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds