With the meaty texture of mushrooms plus the the light addition of feta cheese mousse, this Wild Mushroom Omelet from 21 Grams with satisfy your vegetarian cravings.
- FOR OMELET:
- 3pcs free range eggs
- 15g oyster mushroom
- 15g brown mushroom
- 5g dried wild mushrooms
- Pinch of salt
- FOR MOUSSE:
- 50g Feta cheese
- 50g cream
- FOR GARNISH:
- Pink peppercorn
- For feta mousse, whip in the whipping cream in mixer until smooth and add in feta cheese to finish the mixture.
- Gently mix with spatula adding more air to it.
- For the omelet, whisk in the eggs.
- Saute all of the mushrooms until they are golden brown.
- Add in whisked eggs and start mixing the center of the pan with spatula until you get a desired temperature for your omelet.
- Place it on a plate, add drops of feta mousse around the omelet and garnish with a pinch of pink peppercorn and chives.
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes