Bust out a notebook and/or a laptop and start writing down what is needed. I start by organizing myself by writing down all of the meals needed plus what I'd like to cook along with the drinks to pair. From there, I start creating a shopping list, doubling or tripling recipes as needed to feed the crowd.
- Friday dinner: pot pie soup with pie crust crackers, simple green salad, wine
- Saturday breakfast: scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, fresh fruit, mimosas, bloody mary bar
- Saturday lunch: cheese plate, wine and Champagne
- Saturday dinner: chips and queso dip, chicken tacos, margaritas
- Sunday breakfast: baked french toast casserole with greek yogrut and fruit