Get Motivated For Spring Cleaning
Dreading Spring Cleaning? Here Are 14 Ways to Get You Pumped
Do the words "Spring cleaning" make you shudder? It's OK — we dread all that work, too. Luckily, we've got 14 creative ways to get you totally pumped before giving your home or office a fresh start. Check out our tips for feeling motivated, and get to cleaning!
- Use our 30 Day Cleaning Challenge as a monthlong goal.
- Buy new cleaning products with great scents that you'll be excited to use in your house.
- Listen to this cleaning playlist to keep chores feeling upbeat.
- Replace all your kitchen appliances. Trust us, you'll be looking forward to getting rid of your old stuff.
- Plan a get-together with your friends for the day after you plan on cleaning so that you'll be proud to show off your sparkly clean house.
- Buy lots of your favorite foods so you'll look forward to organizing your fridge.
- Create a DIY makeup-storage solution that you'll be dying to show off.
- Ask a friend to help you clean and promise to do the same in return. You will keep each other motivated.
- Buy pretty new bins so you can organize documents and work papers with style.
- Look through gorgeous designer home photos to get yourself feeling inspired.
- Tackle your messiest room first and promise yourself an investment piece of furniture once you are finished.
- Pick your favorite scented essential oil and make DIY cleaning products out of it so your whole space will smell like your favorite aroma.
- So simple: watch TV while you clean. It will make the time go by quickly.
- Reward yourself with that jacket you've been eyeing or a sweet treat once you've cleaned your entire space.
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Lisette Mejia