Take a few minutes and show your toaster some love. Along with ditching all the crumbs that sometimes make your toaster smell a bit singed, a clean toaster works better at evenly warming your favorite bread. And this easy cleaning process only takes a few minutes.
- Start by unplugging your toaster and giving it a little shake over your sink.
- Check underneath your toaster for the crumb tray. Remove it and wipe clean.
- Give your toaster another shake upside down and right side up without the crumb tray over your sink. You can even use a toothbrush or small brush to gently clean inside the toaster through the crumb tray opening.
- Clean the outside of the toaster with your favorite cleaner.
- Your toaster is ready for crisping bagels!