Mom Accidentally Puts Vodka in Kid's Lunch
Mom Asked Her 5-Year-Old For Help Packing Lunch — and Hilarity Ensued
This mum asked her 5 year old to grab juice from the fridge but she grabbed vodka instead! Have you ever done anything like this? pic.twitter.com/86wT2Vuk9K
— Elaine (@tv3elaine) March 22, 2017
During the school year, it can feel like you're a lunch-packing machine who's always in motion making endless meals. However, no matter what you pack, it seems like someone is going to have an opinion, and moms are sometimes shamed for what they send to school. Whether you think adding chocolate to your child's lunch is outrageous or tend to grab whatever you can just so your kiddos can make it out the door on time, you'll likely agree that this mom's "inappropriate" mix-up was a major — and hysterical — fail.
Luckily, this anonymous mom has a great sense of humor and shared online how her kiddo accidentally ended up with vodka in her lunchbox instead of an age-appropriate drink. "EPIC lunchbox fail . . . when you tell your 5-year-old Preppie to put a frozen juice pouch in her lunchbox and you forget about the other pouches that were in the freezer!" the anonymous Australian mom shared online. "Made for a very interesting phone call from the teacher."
Luckily, her child's school recognized that this was an accident and didn't make the mom feel even worse about the mix up than she already did. "They were very good about it. I made light of it (it was obviously innocent on my daughter's behalf)," she told Kidspot. "I apologized for not sending enough for the teachers and they just laughed, thankfully."