- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Pastel food coloring
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Microwave white chocolate chips for 2 minutes, stir, and continue microwaving in small increments until fully melted. Divide 1 cup of melted chocolate between two bowls and mix in desired food coloring.
- Pour the remaining white melted chocolate into the baking pan. Drizzle the pastel-colored chocolate in top. (Tip: work quickly, as the chocolate will start to harden.)
- Add in desired toppings (to keep it looking clean and pretty, try to stick to three) and refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden.
- When cooled, break into pieces and enjoy!
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 10 servings
- Total Time
- 39 minutes, 59 seconds